[CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD

[CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD V3.0 V3.1

Whenever i scroll down to Vivian It automatically Changes her pallate to my custom one and then the game crashes, Don't know why its happening as im on the latest version of CS.

edit: Upon looking at it closer the Game crashes on Bobbery, just like with the person who posted before me.

Last edited:
You're probably a DirectX user, use OpenGL if you can, otherwise, i dont have a solution.

Hello, the models are really cute and the truth is that I admire the dedication you made
Although I have a problem, the game crashes when I select Bobbery
I saw that you said that we have to use the OpenGL version, but I also want to know if there is a solution for the DirectX version?
Forget it, I was able to fix it by deleting the character's files

Last edited:
So.... funny story. I had to download 1.8 from some sonic character select pack because it looks like 1.8 got removed from this site to make way for 1.9, and with the 1.8 version the character's voice will work for a few sound effects, then it will stop working entirely, maybe because the latest version of sm64coopdx broke the audio somehow?

I can't appear to include screenshots without posting it somewhere and then sharing a link to it, don't know of a good place to do that so I'll just say this:

1.8: after voice clips work for a few sound effects I get this error "Custom Character Voices are unavailable due to inability to load audio, This is most likely because your client does not support custom audio functionality."

1.9: At the very top of the screen I will see [CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD 3.0 has script errors!

Any solutions?

Last edited:
Use the latest version, 1.9, even though it has scripts errors.
The script errors are due to me making typos on the sound effects, nothing game breaking, i need to fix it but i've had little time.
Otherwise i don't know, you're not telling all the info. But i suggest going to the discord for help.

I know this has already been mentioned as an issue but the character sound effects don't seem to work in character select 1.9. As at the top of the screen it just says [CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD 3.0 has script errors! I directly put the folder labled [CS] Paper partners 64 + TTYD 3.0 to the mods folder. I know you already said it's cause of typos. But I was just wondering if there's any way to fix it.

Go into the code of the mod, then painstakingly go over each character, select them in game, open the console and see which sound give you an error. Fix the typo in the code. Which is doing my job really.

Users who are viewing this thread