[CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD

[CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD V3.0 V3.1

No permission to download
Hi, just wanted to say that for some reason, when running and pressing z + b with Lakilester, i get a script error, even tho nothing happens, it seems like it's related with the audio file 'L_haha2'

There's another bug when playing with the Bowser Moveset mod and the Sonic Rebooted mod, as when trying to press the same buttons (running then z + b) the character's model is Amy's hammer instead of a koopa shell, this only happens in the Paper Partners mod, as doing the same with other mods with Bowser's moveset don't have this problem

If you fix these (or at least the first problem) i will be happy, thanks!

Mod compatibility with sonic rebooted is not something i can fix.
Sound issues have been fixed, i've been busy with other stuff so i can't update right now. (working on adding features at the same time)

Hi, just wanted to say that for some reason, when running and pressing z + b with Lakilester, i get a script error, even tho nothing happens, it seems like it's related with the audio file 'L_haha2'

There's another bug when playing with the Bowser Moveset mod and the Sonic Rebooted mod, as when trying to press the same buttons (running then z + b) the character's model is Amy's hammer instead of a koopa shell, this only happens in the Paper Partners mod, as doing the same with other mods with Bowser's moveset don't have this problem

If you fix these (or at least the first problem) i will be happy, thanks!
When I was sniffing around the files to see how the shell stuff was handled to make a custom koopa character, I noticed it seemed to only do it if the model is named koopa_shell_geo (Also why Torque is unaffected due to having a unique shell model name), though changing the name to to something like troopa_shell_geo fixes it. Not sure if the Sonic mod uses that name as well for some reason or not, but it seems it's just specifically that name that causes it. Even making my character's hat named koopa_shell_geo causes it to to become a hammer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread