Mega Man X - Mega Man X

Mega Man X Moveset for sm64ex-coop​

Current version: v1.1.3
Compatibility: sm64ex-coop v36.1, any version of sm64 coopdx

Controls:​

As X:
  • A button to jump
  • B to use X-Buster
  • Y button for vanilla actions (On ground punch, midair groundpound)
  • Z to dash

As Vile:
  • A button to jump
  • B to use Cherry Blast (Rapid fire)
  • Y Button for vanilla actions (On ground punch...

Read more about this mod...

Reactions: javisraferchac21
Welcome to releases!

I said it before on gamebanana, but this is one of the most enjoyable moveset mods available right now. Good stuff!

Reactions: ganewatch
Definitely one of my favorite mods for this game!
One issue, though. Having this enabled with CS causes script errors, and I'm not sure why?

ganewatch updated Mega Man X with a new update entry:

Alternative 1.1.3 version with Character Select 1.8 compatibility

Character Select 1.8 introduced a change that breaks the MMX mod. Please download mmx_v1.1.3_cs1.8.zip if you are using Character Select 1.8

Read the rest of this update entry...
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

Definitely one of my favorite mods for this game!
One issue, though. Having this enabled with CS causes script errors, and I'm not sure why?
I have provided an extra download that is compatible with Character Select 1.8

• Love
Reactions: iAmPeyton
Whenever I try to use this mod the game keeps saying there's script errors before then crashing after I jump a few times. If I had to guess, its likely because I'm using it on v1.0 of coopdx which wasn't released at the time of the most recent update to the mod.

Whenever I try to use this mod the game keeps saying there's script errors before then crashing after I jump a few times. If I had to guess, its likely because I'm using it on v1.0 of coopdx which wasn't released at the time of the most recent update to the mod.
Thanks for reporting. The last release precedes coodx v1.0 yes. I will release a fix for that possibly this weekend.

Mega Man X - v1.1.4

This update is a quick-fix that makes the mod compatible with coopdx v1.0. Crashes and script errors occur if you try to use older versions.
This update has not been tested for retrocompatibility with ex coop or any coopdx version older than v1.0. Therefore, it will probably only work with coopdx v1.0 (And CS 1.9 if you are using that).

Additionally, the following changes were added:
  • Fixed a bug where characters would clip through floors when playing the "Flood" gamemode...

Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

A new update has been posted that addresses coopdx v1.0 compatibility

Last edited:

Mega Man X - v1.1.5

Day 1 update because more familiarity is needed with coopdx v1.0

Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where the "Palette" option in the menu does not properly color the player
  • Fixed a possible scenario where the "None" character option might force the default palette on all other mods, including any CS mods using custom palettes
Changes:
  • First Armor X can now perform an air dash

Is there a way to disable the moveset for other people?

1st mod I downloaded when I finally got around to download sm64 coop deluxe, one of my favorites. Vile all the way. Idk if it'd possible by perhaps like you did with X with his Armor mode you give Vile an Alternative like his Mk 2 form from X3 or Vile V from X6, anyways that aside love this mod.

Last edited:
1st mod I downloaded when I finally got around to download sm64 coop deluxe, one of my favorites. Vile all the way. Idk if it'd possible by perhaps like you did with X with his Armor mode you give Vile an Alternative like his Mk 2 form from X3 or Vile V from X6, anyways that aside love this mod.
I might add mk2 or mk5 at some point

Reactions: Satobraze

Mega Man X - v1.2

The second major update, with many changes and many fixes.

• Zero has been added with a wide variety of moves using the extra X and Y binds
  • Second Armor has been added for X
  • X can now cancel his dash into punch
  • Vile now has a Dash Attack and can cancel ground pound into specials (at the cost of extra meter due to the extra height it can grant)
  • The mod is now based on a health system for all interactions
  • Many other changes

Mega Man X - v1.2.1

Day 1 update:
  • Bowser is now stuck in place when he's in death state. There was a bug in BITS where if he fell off while in death state, he could no longer be grabbed again. And the BITS arena (star shape) was too small for him to be able to not fall off.
  • Buffed projectiles damage because Zero's multihits rack damage so much faster.
  • Buffed Zero's single hit Z-Saber moves damage output.

Users who are viewing this thread