I can't hear any of the custom characters

ColorKing99

Apr 1, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
For some reason I can hear the base characters just fine I can't hear the sound effects of ANY custom characters. I tried only using one custom character at a time, but I still can't hear them. Has anyone else had this happen? If so, is there a solution for this?

For some reason I can hear the base characters just fine I can't hear the sound effects of ANY custom characters. I tried only using one custom character at a time, but I still can't hear them. Has anyone else had this happen? If so, is there a solution for this?
what character mod are you using?

It could be due to mod overload. I may be wrong tho, I'm still pretty new to all of this so.
I just turned everything off except CS and dry bones and I still can't hear my boy. What makes it weirder for me is that that sound effects from custom movesets like Milne and Sonic are still audible, but I still can't hear their voice lines.

I just turned everything off except CS and dry bones and I still can't hear my boy. What makes it weirder for me is that that sound effects from custom movesets like Milne and Sonic are still audible, but I still can't hear their voice lines.
maybe try redownloading it?

Users who are viewing this thread