[CS] Pizza Pack v1.2

No permission to download

SuperKirbylover

Modder
Mar 24, 2024
superkirbylover.me
Pronouns
She/He/They
something about the custom caps are breaking the mod on coopdx 1.0 and cs 1.5.3. peppino is the only selectable character and hes without the custom health or voicelines

capmachinebroke.png

Last edited:
SuperKirbylover updated [CS] Pizza Pack with a new update entry:

Not necessary but I wanted to do it anyway

I edited the description of the mod in CS to say what characters are included in the pack, who voices who, and credit to ZAIDORZ for mixing. That's it. You don't really need to update it if you don't want to, nothing important or game-breaking is addressed or added.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

something about the custom caps are breaking the mod on coopdx 1.0 and cs 1.5.3. peppino is the only selectable character and hes without the custom health or voicelines

capmachinebroke.png
i just realized i never saw this until now. is this still happening

Last edited:
Hey there. Just tested with the latest (1.9.2) version of CS, the sounds for this mod break when loaded along with the latest Extra Characters mod. It could break with other CS packs but I don't know. The sounds only work when Pizza Pack is the only loaded CS pack. My coopDX version is 1.0.3.

I know i know it seems a lil rude to ask but when can we get the other bosses?

Hey there. Just tested with the latest (1.9.2) version of CS, the sounds for this mod break when loaded along with the latest Extra Characters mod. It could break with other CS packs but I don't know. The sounds only work when Pizza Pack is the only loaded CS pack. My coopDX version is 1.0.3.
hey!! unfortunately i haven't been able to recreate your issue, i've been playing with the most up to date version of character select and played with other CS mods. is your coopDX in general up to date?

hey!! unfortunately i haven't been able to recreate your issue, i've been playing with the most up to date version of character select and played with other CS mods. is your coopDX in general up to date?
Turns out it was an issue with Extra Characters breaking sound on other packs and it just got fixed today. Looks like I barked up the wrong tree about it, my apologies man. Tested it out just now and it's all working good.

Reactions: SuperKirbylover
Turns out it was an issue with Extra Characters breaking sound on other packs and it just got fixed today. Looks like I barked up the wrong tree about it, my apologies man. Tested it out just now and it's all working good.
hey, s'all good!! glad that got figured out :]

Users who are viewing this thread