[CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD

[CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD V3.0 V3.1

melzinoff

Modder
Mar 24, 2024

Paper Partners 64 + TTYD is CS pack with 23 characters! It includes EVERY Paper Mario Partner! And includes sounds for every partner, some even voice acted! Also includes features to make it even more special.

Characters include:
- Goombario - Goombella
- Kooper - Koops
- Bombette - Madame Flurrie
- Parakarry - Baby Yoshi
- Lady Bow - Vivian
- Watt - Admiral Bobbery
- Sushie - Ms Mowz
- Lakilester

But it includes lot more bonus characters: Blooey, Torque, hayzee, Screamy, Jerry, aka Luigi's partners are in too! as well as Piper, Shy bandit and Princess from Color Splash!!

But THAT'S NOT ALL:
- All 7 baby yoshis are selectable through a skin selector made by wibblus!
- All characters have custom caps, sounds and icons.
- PM64 characters have custom celebration stars, the star spirits!
- TTYD characters have custom celebration stars, the crystal stars!
- Bowser moveset compatibility so that the koopas and Torque can go in their shell using their dive kick.
- Armature magic to make some characters more polished~
- Palette included in files, but 1.8 CS palette presets too!

Thanks to Gauntlet Queen for voicing Watt, ordatz for the baby yoshi sounds, Lucina of Stardust for Flurrie's voice and wibblus for Vivian's voice.

Thanks wibblus for the overall support on this mod and Squishy for the palette presets!

Updates are planned but don't except on big updates, mostly polish.

Hi! Welcome to this discussion page! I made that mod! Feel free to ask questions and present issues if you have any!

I would also love if you posted pictures/videos of my mod, i love when i see people use it!

I was told to send a message here for help? The mod says it has script errors when I start a file with it, and some characters don't have their custom SFX.

Okay, could you tell me which Character Select version you are using and which coop you are using (excoop or coopdx)?
The reason is that Paper Partners uses Character Select 1.8 features and Character Select is best played on coopdx.

Okay, could you tell me which Character Select version you are using and which coop you are using (excoop or coopdx)?
The reason is that Paper Partners uses Character Select 1.8 features and Character Select is best played on coopdx.
Ah, I think I see the issue. The version of Character Select I'm using is 1.7 since that's what came with my installation. I'll update to 1.8 and see if it fixes my issue. 😅

Edit: Yeah, that fixed my issue. Apologies!

Reactions: melzinoff
Glad to hear! Have fun with Vivian, i made her with a lot of love, since i'm just like her
🏳️‍⚧️

Glad to hear! Have fun with Vivian, i made her with a lot of love, since i'm just like her
🏳️‍⚧️
I have been! A week or so ago, I got all 120 Stars with her in one day, and now I'm playing through the Star Road mod with her! I really like the care that went into her as a fellow 🏳️‍⚧️! 🥰💜

im trying to play as the partner characters but it says that characters arent found (i have 1.8 of character select and i put the mod in mods file)

There can be a lot of issues here, how is the mod looking like in the mods folder? There's dynos options so you need to put the folder called [CS] in the mods, not the actual zipped folder in mods.

its not zipped i unzipped the file then i put it in mods when i turned on the character select mod

You need to show me what did visually, i can't rely on word as you may have missed something. Screenshot the inside of Paper Partners mod.

melzinoff updated [CS] Paper Partners 64 + TTYD with a new update entry:

Fsish 64 fix

Sushie had issues underwater, fixed them!

Also made the mod drag and drop, if you want to use the mod as dynos, move the model of the character you want to dynos/packs/(name of your character) and rename it to mario_geo, luigi_geo, wario_geo, waluigi_geo or toad_player_geo. That's it!

Have fun! Remember to post issues on the discussion thread of the mod! Thank you to people who pointed the sushie issue!

Read the rest of this update entry...

A couple days ago someone released a mod called "Widdlepets", and that mod is really cool! I've been thinking about it a bit, and I think it'd be really cool if you were able to incorporate the Paper Partners into the Widdlepets mod so that you can have the partners following your character around like they do in the Paper Mario series! I just think that would be very fitting and cool!

Users who are viewing this thread