Brutal Bosses

Brutal Bosses v1.0

EmilyEmmi

Modder
Mar 24, 2024
EmilyEmmi submitted a new mod:

Brutal Bosses - Makes bosses harder, and more...

This mod makes bosses more difficult. It adds new attacks and adjustments to every boss in the game. Also includes changes to NPCs, such as Toad, Mips, Bob-Omb Buddy, and more. Expect other secrets too...

While this is compatible with rom hacks, you'll have to play in vanilla to experience all of the secret content. Also comes with a /reshuffle command for rom hacks, in case Toad or Tuxie become unreachable.

Read more about this mod...

when you backflip/jump over king bob-omb's pepperman charge, even if you're like, twice his height over his head, he'll still warp you downwards and grab you. is that intentional?

Sorry for the late response, but no, it isn't intended. I made the hitbox a bit bigger, but I overcorrected. I haven't released an update because fixing one singular issue seemed silly. In the meantime, you can dodge this attack by either diving out of the way, or simply standing on the lower ledge instead.

could you make the toad upper stairs easyer to understand about the mirror room? we tried BLJing. groundpond as wario with character moveset and flooded the "watertown" (wet dry world) and dint made it. please give us an tip or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread