What things should be taken into account when creating a Music/SFX Mod?

KasugAxel

Mar 29, 2024
Pronouns
HotDog
A week ago I was preparing a modification for the soundtrack of the Render96 compilation, my personal project has progressed quite well, but I would like to ensure that these can be activated through the ExCoop version so that everyone can use it in this compilation. As I understand it, it's a matter of converting the music tracks to another type of format and recompiling the game so that it recognizes them, but I'm not really sure how to move forward with this, so perhaps it would be a good idea to create this trhead to cover everything necessary when creating a Sound Mod so that newbies like me can understand how to implement it within the game

One could also highlight the Custom Voice modifications and how to implement them in the same way. I'm sorry if my English is not the best, I am a Spanish-speaking person.

A week ago I was preparing a modification for the soundtrack of the Render96 compilation, my personal project has progressed quite well, but I would like to ensure that these can be activated through the ExCoop version so that everyone can use it in this compilation. As I understand it, it's a matter of converting the music tracks to another type of format and recompiling the game so that it recognizes them, but I'm not really sure how to move forward with this, so perhaps it would be a good idea to create this trhead to cover everything necessary when creating a Sound Mod so that newbies like me can understand how to implement it within the game

One could also highlight the Custom Voice modifications and how to implement them in the same way. I'm sorry if my English is not the best, I am a Spanish-speaking person.
Well, something I noticed is that Streamed Audio is NOT affected by volume options, so be mindful of that.

Reactions: KasugAxel

Users who are viewing this thread