TimeToDie

TimeToDie 1.0

D-boy

Member
Modder
Aug 3, 2026
6
1
270
Pronouns
He/Him
D-boy submitted a new mod:

TimeToDie - Hurry, hurry!

Slowly running out of life, now you can share this experience with Mario and pals! Every minute removes 1 life, run out of lives and its game over for you and your save. (WARNING: This will delete your save data if you get a Game Over, so be careful.) This mod works with most others (or at least it should).

View attachment 9927

This is my first non-[CS] mod, there may be some issues I have not found. Some things to mention:
Falling out of levels that don't...

Read more about this mod...
 
I'm assuming that getting your lives back is mainly through 1ups? I'm thinking you could totally gamify this more by letting players do different things to get more time, like stars and keys. Its a cool idea.
 

Users who are viewing this thread