The Game is not building .bin file when I launch it. (custom characters)

kris_damanz

Aug 2, 2024
Pronouns
he/him
I've been working on this mod for about two days now and I'm trying to export it but when I launch the game the bin file never builds and my character model is just the blender armature bones. has this happened to anyone else and if so how do I fix it?

I parented all of my objects to the armature and even made sure to put the meshes in the proper collections. at first I was using another template to make the mod but after seeing that there was a template made specifically for coop deluxe I imported my meshes via an fbx and redid the materials and rig. despite that the bin file wasn't built not even after I redownloaded the game, ran it as administator, or made it a dynos pack instead of a character mod. the textures are also exported into the actors folder, I'm also using Blender 4.1 which is the recommended version

Edit:
nvm I exported the geolayout in dynos > packs > convertme and it worked

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue. But I had did the recommended blender version was 3.6 I couldn't even export it in 4 Apparently it's something to do with fast64 Not working in that version. Sorry I any be more help. OK I think I have found an answer that works for me All I needed to do was put it in a different actors folder And that made it build for some reason Then I moved back into the folder where I needed it. And that works well enough for me. For me it wasn't working in the character select template actors folder So I moved it somewhere else and then moved it back after it built. I have no clue why this happened but I have a fix at least.

Last edited:
if you make a mod folder and then make an actors folders and then put your exported geo folder in the actors folder it will work. I had the same problem and this fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread