Super Mario 74 - Ten Years After

Super Mario 74 - Ten Years After (Super Deluxe)

flipflop bell

Modder
Jun 18, 2024
Brazil
Pronouns
he/him

Original Post:
Author: Several

155 Star Light Kaizo Rom Hack made by @Crash and Original SM74 and SM74EE by Lugmillord! Thanks to @Sunk for faster hangable ceiling movement, faster pushable metal boxes and scrolling textures and thanks to @"Fallen Kingdom" - A Minecraft P and @PeachyPeach for helping me fix C3 treasure chests. Special thanks to @Stuffed 1941 @MrRedsen @MSatiro and the rest of the Brazillian Coop Community for playtesting!

The history of this mod is incredibly long and has gone through several updates/owners

Posts from flipflopbell

Update that fixes an issue with the cannon grate in GG, thanks @Jairo The Plumber for pointing it out

Update that fixes all known issues, adds in the custom hud and updates the mod's description!Big thanks to @Sunk for fixing the issue with the Chill Bully dying instantly and for making the custom hud template!Thanks to @"Fallen Kingdom" - A Minecraft P and more for helping me make the custom template!Thanks to @Stuffed 1941 for pointing out the toxic haze not existing in C12 (fixed in this update)

Posts from Blocky.cmd

small update to ten years after while i make the scrolling texturesthis fixes the cannon

SM74 Ten Years After V2category:

romhackstars: 155--Delombru Sphere has been fixed(moved the pipe)--Fixed Grandmaster's Goal--added all the custom skyboxes

SM74 Ten Years After V1.25

really really quick update removing replacing rainbow ride (edited)

SM74 Ten Years Aftercategory: romhackstars: 155all stars are possible i didnt find a way to make veninium sphere vanish cap star work so i just moved the pipe to the vanish cap block ill release an update once i manage to fix that along with the cannon.

ik this is from the excoop archive but the hangable ceilings in concrete jungle dont work

The game hard crashes whenever I try to go into the pipe where the metal cap stage is in regular SM74.

Users who are viewing this thread