Super Chained Bros.

Super Chained Bros. 1.4.3

No permission to download

ProfeJavix

Modder
Sep 1, 2024
ProfeJavix submitted a new mod:

Super Chained Bros. - Chain yourself with another players and let the fun begin.

This mod adds mechanics consisting of chaining players together to limit their movements and then they will have to cooperate when doing parkour (something like the game Chained Together).

Commands:
  • scb-chain [number or name] - Chain yourself to a group by its number or to the group where a player is (Default is Group 0)
  • scb-unchain - Unchain yourself.
  • scb-spectate - Spectate your chain group.
Be sure to check the mod menu options to customize...

Read more about this mod...

Hey it seems you made it a RAR file but named it a ZIP so some extraction programs claim it is invalid if you try to move it or fast extract it (e.g. with a right click) without opening the archive fully and taking the file out of the archive manually. Just thought I'd let you know.

Hey it seems you made it a RAR file but named it a ZIP so some extraction programs claim it is invalid if you try to move it or fast extract it (e.g. with a right click) without opening the archive fully and taking the file out of the archive manually. Just thought I'd let you know.
Hey, thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it right now.

ProfeJavix updated Super Chained Bros. with a new update entry:

Super Chained Bros.

This mod adds mechanics consisting of chaining players together to limit their movements and then they will have to cooperate when doing parkour (something like the game Chained Together).

Commands:
  • scb-chain [number or name] - Chain yourself to a group by its number or to the group where a player is (Default is Group 0)
  • scb-unchain - Unchain yourself.
  • scb-spectate - Spectate your chain group.
Be sure to check the mod menu options to customize your experience.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey could anybody explain to me how these chat commands for the chaining works i dont understand what subgroups are and whenever i try to use player names nothing happens and at worst it says invalid command.

this has been really stressing me out so if anybody could elaborate that'd be great!

Hey could anybody explain to me how these chat commands for the chaining works i dont understand what subgroups are and whenever i try to use player names nothing happens and at worst it says invalid command.

this has been really stressing me out so if anybody could elaborate that'd be great!
Subgroups are basically different chained groups (maybe you want to be chained with A and B but not with C, and C wants to be chained with D). To start a subgroup a player must type scb-chain followed by a number in the specified range (starting with 0) and the other players can do the same or use the name of a chained player instead of the number. That way you can chain yourself with the desired group.

Users who are viewing this thread