Small question about preexisting characters and the moveset mod.

Hyacinth_03

Jun 24, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm trying to figure out how to use the moveset mod (Luigi's moveset, specifically) with character select packs. I checked the debug menu in character select, and it showed up with 'Forced: CT_MARIO', Not sure if that has anything to do with it, though.
Is there anyway to override the default Mario setting so I can use Luigi's voice (and moveset)?

I'm trying to figure out how to use the moveset mod (Luigi's moveset, specifically) with character select packs. I checked the debug menu in character select, and it showed up with 'Forced: CT_MARIO', Not sure if that has anything to do with it, though.
Is there anyway to override the default Mario setting so I can use Luigi's voice (and moveset)?
Well I’m using the Paper Mario character select pack and a mod that has character stats (which I think you have) and found that if you have Luigi selected in the “Player” section and go to character select and select your other character the selected character will have Luigi’s abilities (though not the audio, but you could probably copy Luigi’s audio and place it in the particular CS actor audio folder)

Users who are viewing this thread