set default palette?

TCG248

Sep 19, 2024
how do I set a model's palette to default to its own? so I don't have to change both model and palette?

extra new guy questions:

1. is there a page I can ask these questions without taking up people's time and resources?
2. why so much hate on capital letters in hex codes?
3. how new (version-wise) are palettes?
4. how do I know if there's an update for mods or sm64coopdx itself? - future update?
5. the /help command cuts off the chat screen. is there a page for it?
6. if a model set also replaces the star, can i just delete the actor file? or is that also dependant on how the mod was made?

To change a model's palette to its default palette you have to search for that pallete by pressing the arrows on the palette select. 1. No, this is where you ask your questions. 2. I don't know, you can easily fix the problem of hex codes not working by making the capital letters lowercase. 3. I don't know exactly how long palettes have been in the game but they've been there for quite awhile. 4. To know if there's an update for a mod you look on the mods section of this site, and the game will tell you if there's an update available for SM64COOPDX. 5. What exactly do you mean by "cuts of the chat screen"? The /help command just gives you the list of commands you can do in the chat. I've never had problems with the /help command. 6. Do you mean changes how the star looks? If so, I guess you could just delete the actor file.

To change a model's palette to its default palette you have to search for that pallete by pressing the arrows on the palette select. 1. No, this is where you ask your questions. 2. I don't know, you can easily fix the problem of hex codes not working by making the capital letters lowercase. 3. I don't know exactly how long palettes have been in the game but they've been there for quite awhile. 4. To know if there's an update for a mod you look on the mods section of this site, and the game will tell you if there's an update available for SM64COOPDX. 5. What exactly do you mean by "cuts of the chat screen"? The /help command just gives you the list of commands you can do in the chat. I've never had problems with the /help command. 6. Do you mean changes how the star looks? If so, I guess you could just delete the actor file.
for the help command, not everything is displayed. Text box picture via ibb

Users who are viewing this thread