Script error character mod

lemonjoebro

Sep 2, 2024
Hello! I am trying to play as Brian griffin I Installed the character mod unzipped it using 7-zip and dragged the .LUA onto the open game, it says the mod imported successfully. but when i select the Brian Griffin character mod and the character select mod and run the game it says there is a script error. I can still select him in the character select screen but he is just an armature with Mario sounds. Please help <3
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

I had to use direct x instead of open GL it works now i guess

Last edited:
Hello! I am trying to play as Brian griffin I Installed the character mod unzipped it using 7-zip and dragged the .LUA onto the open game, it says the mod imported successfully. but when i select the Brian Griffin character mod and the character select mod and run the game it says there is a script error. I can still select him in the character select screen but he is just an armature with Mario sounds. Please help <3

you are supposed to import the .zip, not the just the .lua. Also use OpenGL, more reccomended.

please help i am having the exact same issue but it didn't fix just by switching from directx to opengl or viceversa it just appears that the z-voice.lua file can't find the audio files for the caharacters i've benn searchin all day for someone please help

not sure the specific problem, so here's what i can suggest:
  • make sure that you have characterselect installed
  • make sure you're not just putting the brian ZIP in the folder, but extracting it into the mods folder

Hi, recently it happened to me also, it isn't a problem for directX or openGL, you probably have a lot of mods activated, you need to desactivate the mods you doesn't use for the software stabilization

Users who are viewing this thread