Rom-porting in mobile possible?

localbeebtoad

Member
Sep 19, 2024
3
2
200
Pronouns
any
Basically romporting is what i call porting a romhack into sm64 coop DX
I want to really play SM64: Peach's other castle on the game, but there arent any ports of that in here so i would make my own, PROBLEM IS im in mobile and it requires PC so is there a way? (I have lemur browser)
 
I think the only way to make mods and rom hacks is only on pc sadly. BUT i think theres a way in which you can download a specific app from a web or smth and maybe it may lrt you mod or rom hack stuff
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

Altho i got nothing on my mind but i am saying that theres always a way for all
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread