Render96 Characters Archive

Are you making your own or getting it from render96 like you said you make some nice models

There was a mod on the old website for the render96 characters. also WHEN'S THE WEGA JUMP SCARE COMIMG
I can work on re-adding more of the archive this week. I've already had a few people complain about some of the mods transitioned for *reasons*, so I want to make sure authors who are still active and may want to transition their own stuff have plenty of time. WEGA isn't coming unless I see overwhelming support from multiple people in favor of adding it, because the mod has a high potential for abuse.

I can work on re-adding more of the archive this week. I've already had a few people complain about some of the mods transitioned for *reasons*, so I want to make sure authors who are still active and may want to transition their own stuff have plenty of time. WEGA isn't coming unless I see overwhelming support from multiple people in favor of adding it, because the mod has a high potential for abuse.
how can it have high potential abuse

Im don't even know why the wega mod was made in the first place. (No offense to whoever made it) I assume by "abuse" they mean the host will just annoy the crap out of their players. Which just ruins the game.

i had some pack of just the most quality ones, as characters, tex and models folders, and i merged them together at some point as one folder. they had the same bug. they were missing the toad model so thx for that! howver there is a bug here thats also in my old one is the mr i things look like this
c8qGbNi.png

edit: also the 1ups face away from the camera
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

also, if its possible to make audio dynos packs (not sure if you can) it would be cool if someone made an uncompressed audio pack like in render96

Last edited:
i had some pack of just the most quality ones, as characters, tex and models folders, and i merged them together at some point as one folder. they had the same bug. they were missing the toad model so thx for that! howver there is a bug here thats also in my old one is the mr i things look like this
c8qGbNi.png

edit: also the 1ups face away from the camera
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

also, if its possible to make audio dynos packs (not sure if you can) it would be cool if someone made an uncompressed audio pack like in render96
A fix I found for Mr. I is by downloading the Mario64 HD model pack from here https://sm64hd.rf.gd/index.html?i=2 cutting the Mr. I files from the Render96 pack and pasting the ones in the folder from Mario64 HD. The Mr. I in that one is not bugged.

Reactions: Speedy Carter

Users who are viewing this thread