Proximity Chat

Proximity Chat v1.0

Hey, I'm having the issue with my friend where the positional audio isn't working and we just hear each other from anywhere in the map. I wanted to check the discord to see if I can find out what i did wrong, but the invite is expired lol
I'm having the same issue, and included on top of that is the people who join the room's name wont appear in the room. i've gone thru all the troubleshooting stuff and it is not a problem there, so i'm just confused and dont know how to fix this

I'm having the same issue, and included on top of that is the people who join the room's name wont appear in the room. i've gone thru all the troubleshooting stuff and it is not a problem there, so i'm just confused and dont know how to fix this
The name not appearing issue is an issue covered in the trouble shooting doc. To fix you can do two things:
1. Make sure the host is hosting in coop with the lua mod enabled and that mod is named correctly.
2. Make sure everyone, (Even those joining not just the host), has the folder in your %appdata% of your pc labled as
sm64ex-coop instead of coopdx

These are the two main issues people have for the names not appearing.

Users who are viewing this thread