Possible to port HD Bowser and Render96 Levels (ie Bob Omb Battlefield stage)?

Jul 24, 2024
Hello, everyone. I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to port HD Bowser to this game. I have the model file for it that I got from extracting from another SM64 build in the format and filename of "model.inc.c" so I tried turning it into a Dynos Pack by renaming it to Bowser_geo.bin. Unfortunately that just crashes the game upon start-up. I've been mixing and matching Dynos packs to create my ideal pack for the game, mixing render96 models and Super Mario Moonshine models but I have not found a model for Bowser I really like. The Render96 version just doesn't hit for me. Do you guys know where I can find a Dynos pack to replace Bowser that gives him a more modern design akin to SM64DS?

My second big question is: can one port render96 level overhauls to this build of the game? Is it even possible? I don't think Render96 levels can be turned into Dynos and this game does not have to compiled and I certainly do not have the know-how to compile it. If anyone with some advanced knowledge knows if it can be ported, please let me know! If you can even tell me how to do and give me a tutorial, I will attempt to port the levels myself for everyone on here to enjoy.

you can download the source code of coop dx in github put it on sm64pcbuilder2 and select the render 96 stuff (you can aslo use custom models but they doesnt have recolorability so yeah) you build it and should be done

Users who are viewing this thread