Palletes on modded characters

Cloudstrife64

Aug 7, 2024
Pronouns
He/they
Most (not all) of my modded character follow one of the default palletes or the custom one (mario, luigi, toad, waluigi, wario). Any way i can use the default colors without having to set it each time with each piece of their body?

I don't know what you mean by your question, some Characters Pack mods don't allow custom palettes (an example is the Azumanga Daioh mod)
and some do allow them
To change the color palette you have to change the palette of the character you are using (Toad, Mario, Luigi) in settings and players

I hope I have helped you

I
I don't know what you mean by your question, some Characters Pack mods don't allow custom palettes (an example is the Azumanga Daioh mod)
and some do allow them
To change the color palette you have to change the palette of the character you are using (Toad, Mario, Luigi) in settings and players

I hope I have helped you
i dont want to change the palletes of my custom characters. I want the originals, lets say i pick my parrapa the rapper mod, i dont want him to use marios red and blue, i want his original orange.

I

i dont want to change the palletes of my custom characters. I want the originals, lets say i pick my parrapa the rapper mod, i dont want him to use marios red and blue, i want his original orange.
I see, because sometimes it's depending on the mod, did you try seeing the character pack settings?

Users who are viewing this thread