Mx moveset

Mx moveset v1.6

Dremy_Bowser

Modder
Mar 24, 2024

if you encounter any bugs feel free to dm over on discord

some of the things MX is capable of with the moveset on;

-can no longer triple jump
- can walk on lava and quick sand (although sand slows him down)
- can now preform butt bounce ( if you hold the boost as you butt bounce you'll get launched decently far)
-included his iconic dash (feel free to terrorize goombas and bombs)
- midair jump (you can now only jumping three times in the air before falling)
- MX can no longer be knock over easily (thx again Birdekek) due to his build
- He now has a super punch! its linked to the left dpad direction! you can also jump out of it by pressing A
- his butt bounce may not be able to break poles and bricks properly (it launches you far tho!)

Not really any new updates just more of a "definitive" version while I work on bug fixes and such, in the ex server it kinda got patched but then it made things a bit confusing so I'm just uploading this makes things less confusing

*ps still doesn't come with the skin use the mario v3.5 skin pack for the actual MX model*

Dremy_Bowser updated Mx moveset with a new update entry:

hey thanks for 2k downloads!

so that's a crazy number but just wanted to let you guys that I'm still working on the mod!
what specifically? (lol yeah haven't forgotten about it)

-an alternative dash/boosting
-and a void jump (probably)

also in the upcoming update the wall climb will no longer be apart of MX's moveset why?
1 after playing with it more it didn't fit him specifically
2 supper buggy despite some efforts on patching/nerfing

yeah that is all again thanks for playing my mod never expected people to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dremy_Bowser updated Mx moveset with a new update entry:

EMERGENCY PATCH: new running enabled

um so yeah long time no see but here on the changes

- removed wall climbing entirely
+new dash fully working (thank you Steven. for the animation)
  • now the super punch can be seen by other players
  • the dash can be seen be other players
  • The dash itself is much faster than normal boosting
  • the dash can go through blocks just like in his base game
+While in the dash state he can run on water

ps it may still be a bit buggy, but i just had to get the update it out...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kenneko

if you encounter any bugs feel free to dm over on discord

some of the things MX is capable of with the moveset on;

-can no longer triple jump
  • can walk on lava and quick sand (although sand slows him down)
  • can now preform butt bounce ( if you hold the boost as you butt bounce you'll get launched decently far)
-included his iconic dash (feel free to terrorize goombas and bombs)
  • midair jump (you can now only jumping three times in the air before falling)
  • MX can no longer be knock over easily (thx again Birdekek) due to his build
  • He now has a super punch! its linked to the left dpad direction! you can also jump out of it by pressing A
  • his butt bounce may not be able to break poles and bricks properly (it launches you far tho!)

Not really any new updates just more of a "definitive" version while I work on bug fixes and such, in the ex server it kinda got patched but then it made things a bit confusing so I'm just uploading this makes things less confusing

ps still doesn't come with the skin use the mario v3.5 skin pack for the actual MX model
how do i download mario v3.5 skin pack..

mod doesn't work for me, probably because of v1.0.1 coop update; it gives the text when i activate it, but nothing more

all i really did is put the mod in the mods folder and turn it on in the menu, tried to get as much as i could to help in the video (hope it works with google drive since i don't have much else i can upload it to)
video

all i really did is put the mod in the mods folder and turn it on in the menu, tried to get as much as i could to help in the video (hope it works with google drive since i don't have much else i can upload it to)
video
ok um i recomend you just delete it from the mod folder and just download it again but instead of un zipping it, you grab the zipped version and drop it into the the open game
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

video
also i just noticed the personal star counter- that might be the thing thats fcking with the mod :V

Last edited:
ok um i recomend you just delete it from the mod folder and just download it again but instead of un zipping it, you grab the zipped version and drop it into the the open game
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

also i just noticed the personal star counter- that might be the thing thats fcking with the mod :V
i tried turning off every mod that wasn't CS related but nothing made it work yet, dragging a zip file into the open game didn't work either sadly, since the mod did show up but still doesn't work

just tried deleting mario85 from appdata and re-adding it by dropping the zip onto the game, but still no dice

made a video showcasing pretty much all settings i have for my game to see if that could help

video 2 wahooic boogaloo

Last edited:
i tried turning off every mod that wasn't CS related but nothing made it work yet, dragging a zip file into the open game didn't work either sadly, since the mod did show up but still doesn't work

just tried deleting mario85 from appdata and re-adding it by dropping the zip onto the game, but still no dice

made a video showcasing pretty much all settings i have for my game to see if that could help

video 2 wahooic boogaloo
DUUUUUUDE I NOW KNOW WHYYYYY you're using many coop skins!!! (ugh) as you can see in the life corner the MX model is over Wario (ughx2) hence why it inst working!!! the moveset is for mario only!!!! not wario or anyone else!! if you are in the discord sever i just released a MX model that goes over mario making it compatible with the moveset!!! :D if you need the link ill be happy to send it through here

DUUUUUUDE I NOW KNOW WHYYYYY you're using many coop skins!!! (ugh) as you can see in the life corner the MX model is over Wario (ughx2) hence why it inst working!!! the moveset is for mario only!!!! not wario or anyone else!! if you are in the discord sever i just released a MX model that goes over mario making it compatible with the moveset!!! :D if you need the link ill be happy to send it through here
oh i would love to have that one yeah, i had a huge struggle trying to find any MX model and did think it looked different too

Users who are viewing this thread