Modder Status Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepitosxd

Modder
May 20, 2024
Pronouns
He
Hello! I recently made a mod called Goomba Simulator, which allows you to activate a Goomba model created by MrGameAndSketch (and recolorable by Ale64) which, using Lucho_Gamer's code as a codebase, I managed to implement, makes you jump less (yes, apparently the goombas no I can't do many things) and I would like to publish it. Hello! I recently made a mod called Goomba Simulator, which allows you to activate a Goomba model created by MrGameAndSketch (and recolorable by Ale64) which, using Lucho_Gamer's code as a codebase, I managed to implement, makes you jump less (yes, apparently the goombas no I can't do many things) and I would like to publish it. Here is a link to the mod Goomba Simulator. Hello! I recently made a mod called Goomba Simulator, which allows you to activate a Goomba model created by MrGameAndSketch (and recolorable by Ale64) which, using Lucho_Gamer's code as a codebase, I managed to implement, makes you jump less (yes, apparently the goombas no I can't do many things) and I would like to publish it. I'm also making a movesets mod (which Dremy_Bowser helped me with) based on New Super Mario Bros Wii called New64 Movesets, but I'm still polishing it. . Here is a link to the Goomba Simulator mod.

Last edited:
Have you acquired permission from the aforementioned parties (MrGameAndSketch, Ale64 & Lucho_Gamer) to utilize their assets for this mod?

Have you acquired permission from the aforementioned parties (MrGameAndSketch, Ale64 & Lucho_Gamer) to utilize their assets for this mod?
No, but now I do and I received permission from Ale64 and Lucho_Gamer but I didn't find the MrGameAndSketch user and I can't model since I program on my phone because my PC is not very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread