Hello! I would like to apply for the Modder role.
My project is a working port of B3313 v0.4 to SM64CoopDX.
Rather than manually rebuilding every level, I ported it using my own fork of RM2ExCoop. I have been modifying the converter specifically to handle older and poorly structured SM64 ROM hacks that normally do not convert cleanly to CoopDX.
For this project I worked on the conversion/compatibility side of the port, including getting B3313's levels, objects, collision, warps, assets and other content working inside SM64CoopDX.
The port is currently playable and runs directly in SM64CoopDX. It is not just a level recreation or skin swap; it is a conversion of the actual ROM-hack content into a form usable by CoopDX.
Gameplay video / showcase:
Mod Download:
B3313 0.4 Mod DOWNLOAD
My project is a working port of B3313 v0.4 to SM64CoopDX.
Rather than manually rebuilding every level, I ported it using my own fork of RM2ExCoop. I have been modifying the converter specifically to handle older and poorly structured SM64 ROM hacks that normally do not convert cleanly to CoopDX.
For this project I worked on the conversion/compatibility side of the port, including getting B3313's levels, objects, collision, warps, assets and other content working inside SM64CoopDX.
The port is currently playable and runs directly in SM64CoopDX. It is not just a level recreation or skin swap; it is a conversion of the actual ROM-hack content into a form usable by CoopDX.
Gameplay video / showcase:
Mod Download:
B3313 0.4 Mod DOWNLOAD