Messing Around with Modding - Toucannon Mod

Jul 19, 2024
Pronouns
he/him
I've been messing around lately with the character template resource and managed to cook up a mod of my favourite Pokemon, Toucannon! So here he is in all his glory!

fa50bdcbbe13bc8b824a059ee147ea7ae826a792.jpg
0c0114cb62c58879d8d0e6e3b961e1407f79607b.jpg

Well... alright he looks a bit silly and maybe not really like he fits into the world of mario 64. That's because I just used the model ripped straight from Pokemon Sun & Moon. Mostly this was just a test to see if I could get a model moving around in the game, and I did! Overall it's a success by my measure. I was even able to program a glide move for him, although I haven't uploaded the video of that anywhere yet so you'll have to take my word for it. Next I'd like to learn some actual modeling and get something in the game I made with my own hand. Thanks for reading y'all.

I've been messing around lately with the character template resource and managed to cook up a mod of my favourite Pokemon, Toucannon! So here he is in all his glory!

fa50bdcbbe13bc8b824a059ee147ea7ae826a792.jpg
0c0114cb62c58879d8d0e6e3b961e1407f79607b.jpg

Well... alright he looks a bit silly and maybe not really like he fits into the world of mario 64. That's because I just used the model ripped straight from Pokemon Sun & Moon. Mostly this was just a test to see if I could get a model moving around in the game, and I did! Overall it's a success by my measure. I was even able to program a glide move for him, although I haven't uploaded the video of that anywhere yet so you'll have to take my word for it. Next I'd like to learn some actual modeling and get something in the game I made with my own hand. Thanks for reading y'all.
Yeah I've been doing a similar thing for Tails. I just kinda got the ripped model from Model's Resource and kinda just rolled with it. Also great job on the mod!

Users who are viewing this thread