MARIO KART

I prefer Mario Kart Wii. Arcade GP/GP DX are also pretty great if you ever get a chance to play them on an actual machine.

Mario Kart Wii.

Playing online was awesome, but the item selection was INSANE.
Pure chaos, way more than later entries.

Double Dash is fun playing when co-op. My brother does the driving while I'm helping with the drifting, punching/kicking stealing items while also using items as well. Lol

probably Double Dash or 8DX, love the special items and drifting in Double Dash and the amount of tracks in 8DX

I grew up with playing SMK at my grandparents' house on a SNES that belonged to one of my aunts. Though I played the role of being the sibling that didn't have the controller plugged in. When I got older, I started to play. I really do like the Arcade DX series. I enjoyed playing both dx and 1 on the separate occasions I got to play them. 8 Deluxe is cool, but I find more fun with the physical set up.

id rather prefer Mario kart Wii as its one of the most somewhat creative Mario kart game (other than mario kart 7) lololollolol also the modding is INSANE adding 200+ custom tracks and 1000+ custom charaters ima skidadle

MKWii used to be my favorite, until I started playing 8 & 8 Deluxe. Now when I play MKWii, I'm terrible at driving. I can't really say I like the other MK games, the controls feel awful

Users who are viewing this thread