Lost Connection/Could not connect to CoopNet!

frog8412

Mar 24, 2024
Russia
Pronouns
frog/he/him
I've decided to fight against this annoying 'Lost Connection to CoopNet!' message and help others too.

Right now I'm getting 'Could not connect to CoopNet!'; the website gives me ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.
I've decided to open Microsoft's Troubleshooting app and it says "Computer settings are configured correctly, but the device or resource (net.coop64.us) is not responding."

i'm assuming this message pops up whenever there isn't a strong enough internet connection so try restarting your pc or router

Right now I'm getting 'Could not connect to CoopNet!'; the website gives me ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.
I've decided to open Microsoft's Troubleshooting app and it says "Computer settings are configured correctly, but the device or resource (net.coop64.us) is not responding."
The domain "net.coop64.us" does not take you anywhere when trying to access it as a website.

Our use VPN if you from Russia idk.
these types of connections dont like vpn, so that cant fix my problem.

fixed my problem by installing GoodbyeDPI as a service and restarting my pc
if any russians have this same problem, get goodbyedpi from Release GoodbyeDPI v0.2.2 · ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI
once downloaded and unzipped the zip file, run service_install_russia_blacklist.cmd as administrator, then restart your PC

reinstalled goodbyedpi, now i have this problem again afgdsagdadg im stupid

update: i used byedpi once, it worked, then it stopped the next day

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread