Lives icons on charselect doesnt work

Sonks

Jul 12, 2024
Pronouns
Sonks
So i make this little live icon here:
0zxWnZA.png

but when i boot up the game and use my char they doesnt work. the icon is just gone. so yeah help?

So i make this little live icon here:
0zxWnZA.png

but when i boot up the game and use my char they doesnt work. the icon is just gone. so yeah help?
One question in the "main" file the part that says get_texture_info("Icon Name")); Do you have the name of the icon set correctly? And you also have the image in the folder called "textures"? because if that is not done well, nothing is simply going to happen.

yeah i have it fine idk what's happenin
One question in the "main" file the part that says get_texture_info("Icon Name")); Do you have the name of the icon set correctly? And you also have the image in the folder called "textures"? because if that is not done well, nothing is simply going to happen.

meh idk what's goin on i check the main lua and the unique thing is that on get_texture_info("Icon Name")); looks like this get_texture_info("Icon Name") but when i put the ); the thing doesnt work anymore no clue whats goin on but thanks helping anyways
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

How strange, if all that is correct the image should appear, try checking the code to see if there is anything strange
btw i can send you the main.lua if you want

Last edited:
Reactions: Xardas

Users who are viewing this thread