Is there a way to turn off the c-turn?

Apr 27, 2025
23
0
260
24
Hi! Wondering if there's a mod that removes that awkward c-turn Mario does, I want that like instant turn around that Mario does when I turn around while standing still but have it while I'm moving slowly too
 
Last edited:
Hey there, I Want a permission to add my mod i just make, so, since you are menber, can you give me the access?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fillen the Fox
Hey there, I Want a permission to add my mod i just make, so, since you are menber, can you give me the access?
Sure! But how do I do that? Never done it before. Also is it relevant to my post or is it some other mod? I can give you access regardless though if I even have that power here lol
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread