Is it possible to port the Sonic Adventure 1 models to Mario 64 CO-OP DX

Velvet2010

Aug 13, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
Me and my friend thought that the Sonic Adventure 1 Dreamcast models would fit well in Mario 64 but we have no experience in modding.

Me and my friend thought that the Sonic Adventure 1 Dreamcast models would fit well in Mario 64 but we have no experience in modding.
Maybe, however the proportions of the models would have to probably be tweaked. Also there are five templates (Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Toad) to go off of so choose wisley. Templates are here: GitHub - coop-deluxe/character-template: A character Template of Mario that allows more possibilities of what's possible. Created for Super Mario 64 PC Port, specifically for Coop Deluxe! This template also works for sm64ex-coop.

If you want to learn how to make skins for sm64coopdx there is a video on how to use fast64 and a page that teaches how to create skins for Character Select (I will leave the links)
Checkered Hell this is for character select
and this one to occupy fast64

so slight hiccup I cant exactly find models from SA1 or at least ones that I actually trust

If you want to learn how to make skins for sm64coopdx there is a video on how to use fast64 and a page that teaches how to create skins for Character Select (I will leave the links)
Checkered Hell this is for character select
and this one to occupy fast64
The checkered hell link just leads to a 404 not found page

Last edited:
Reactions: Xardas

Users who are viewing this thread