I have lots of ideas for modders

TheBlazingmo

Jul 26, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
  • Link Moveset
  • Sonic Riders Moveset
  • Bingo (So for some who don't know, most speedrun communities (Sm64 is one of them) They have to do a certain set of actions to get a full Bingo. The game is more like a 3/4 Player Tic-Tac-Toe but it'd be nice to make an in-game Bingo Mod)
  • Smash Bros. Coop phsyics outside of the mod (I know people are going to see this and say why does it have to be outside of the smash bros mod? Well I was in a server with a custom Goku mod that goes with it and I found some odd movement I wanna test around in the Castle Grounds (This is more of a request and not a suggestion))
  • EmeraldLockdown's TAG mod but Unrestriced
  • Odyssey Animations (Yeah, I know the first thing that comes in mind, PeachyPeachSM64's Overrated Odyssey Movement Mod. Yeah... I know but I mean like.. I mean replacing SM64's Action Animations with Odyssey's Action Animations, not a plugin for OMM.)
  • Easy, Normal, and Hard mode (So I don't know if this is a thing or if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about... so when I play Sm64, I see some people playing and I see how they move around in certain stages so I was thinking of a mod that adds a few platforms for easy mode and removes some platforms for hard mode.
  • Costume Changer (I know there is mods that changes the skins for certain people but I am more refering to Odyssey (yes... I have an obession with not only Odyssey, but the Super Mario Odyssey Online mod made by CraftyBoss) where you can change outfits more like Odyssey. (If someone thinks about making this mod, please add a backwards cap))
  • Sunshine Maps and Moveset (I'd actually would like to see a mod with Fludd because why not?)
  • New Donk City (This one is an idea for a custom Hide & Seek map)
  • Mario Party in Mario 64 (This is an idea base off of the Smash Bros. Mod.

Those are my ideas, it doesn't have to be done but if anyone plans on doing one of these mods, please let me know.

• Link Moveset
  • Sonic Riders Moveset
  • Bingo (So for some who don't know, most speedrun communities (Sm64 is one of them) They have to do a certain set of actions to get a full Bingo. The game is more like a 3/4 Player Tic-Tac-Toe but it'd be nice to make an in-game Bingo Mod)
  • Smash Bros. Coop phsyics outside of the mod (I know people are going to see this and say why does it have to be outside of the smash bros mod? Well I was in a server with a custom Goku mod that goes with it and I found some odd movement I wanna test around in the Castle Grounds (This is more of a request and not a suggestion))
  • EmeraldLockdown's TAG mod but Unrestriced
  • Odyssey Animations (Yeah, I know the first thing that comes in mind, PeachyPeachSM64's Overrated Odyssey Movement Mod. Yeah... I know but I mean like.. I mean replacing SM64's Action Animations with Odyssey's Action Animations, not a plugin for OMM.)
  • Easy, Normal, and Hard mode (So I don't know if this is a thing or if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about... so when I play Sm64, I see some people playing and I see how they move around in certain stages so I was thinking of a mod that adds a few platforms for easy mode and removes some platforms for hard mode.
  • Costume Changer (I know there is mods that changes the skins for certain people but I am more refering to Odyssey (yes... I have an obession with not only Odyssey, but the Super Mario Odyssey Online mod made by CraftyBoss) where you can change outfits more like Odyssey. (If someone thinks about making this mod, please add a backwards cap))
  • Sunshine Maps and Moveset (I'd actually would like to see a mod with Fludd because why not?)
  • New Donk City (This one is an idea for a custom Hide & Seek map)

Those are my ideas, it doesn't have to be done but if anyone plans on doing one of these mods, please let me know.
Fludd would be epic.
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

I don't how you would port full on mario party, but I could try porting maps?

Last edited:
its going to be fun if mario party is here also super mario odyssey 64 this was going to be fun

Users who are viewing this thread