custom music (repost)

false

Apr 23, 2024
How can i make a custom music mod everything helps. i heard it was easy plus we don't want to listen to mid sm64 Ost

create a sound folder in your mod's folder, put the mp3 audio file in it and use this code (you will need to change it to fit what you need):
LUA:
local audio = audio_stream_load("AUDIO_FILENAME.mp3")

function on_warp()
    audio_stream_play(audio, true, 1)
end
hook_event(HOOK_ON_WARP, on_warp)

Reactions: false
how to i put this code in is there some application i need to install or????
In your mods root folder, create a text file. Post the following in that text file:

create a sound folder in your mod's folder, put the mp3 audio file in it and use this code (you will need to change it to fit what you need):
LUA:
local audio = audio_stream_load("AUDIO_FILENAME.mp3")

function on_warp()
end
Save that file as "main.lua". You don't need another program. Any basic text editor should work.

In your mods root folder, create a text file. Post the following in that text file:

Save that file as "main.lua". You don't need another program. Any basic text editor should work.
hey can you make it so that it replaces the main audio? Because you can hear it, but you can also the hear still hear the slider theme in Peaches Secret Slide along with it, for example.

Last edited:
hey can you make it so that it replaces the main audio? Because you can hear it, but you can also the hear still hear the slider theme in Peaches Secret Slide along with it, for example.
yeah, here's the code:

LUA:
local audio = audio_stream_load("audio file.ogg")

function on_warp()
  if gNetworkPlayers[0].currLevelNum == LEVEL_LEVELNAME then
    stop_background_music(get_current_background_music())
    audio_stream_set_looping(audio, true)
    else
    audio_stream_play(audio, true, 0)
  end
end

make sure to change audio file.ogg and LEVEL_LEVELNAME to level you want to replace the music, for example LEVEL_BOWSER2 or LEVEL_JRB

Users who are viewing this thread