[CS] SMG4 Crew

[CS] SMG4 Crew v1.0

No permission to download

VioletArts

Modder
Apr 27, 2024
VioletArts submitted a new mod:

[CS] Meggy Spletzer (UPDATED) - Splatfest Champ, Former Inkling, Bad Cook, whatever you'd call her, she is here!

Meggy Spletzer makes her way into SM64 Coop Deluxe!

This mod currently features:
  • Custom Voicelines
  • Custom Caps
  • A completely overhauled Meggy model

Plans for future updates:
  • Even more SMG4 characters!
  • Readding the Old Meggy Spletzer mod to this pack (Along with the original voicelines!)
  • Custom Animations (maybe...)

- Thank you...

Read more about this mod...

Say Violetarts. I have a question to ask if it's okay...since I happen to notice some ogg voice lines for this modded sm64 of meggy...you wouldn't mind if I use the voicelines from the mod as long as I credit you and the voice actor of the mod would you if.....perhaps your okay with it <:3👉👈

Say Violetarts. I have a question to ask if it's okay...since I happen to notice some ogg voice lines for this modded sm64 of meggy...you wouldn't mind if I use the voicelines from the mod as long as I credit you and the voice actor of the mod would you if.....perhaps your okay with it <:3👉👈
I would like to ask what you intend on using the voicelines for

Well you see, I'm actually a video entertainer who has a bit of a taste of things such as Indie animations as well as underrated animations. And also puppetry. And what I currently make on my channel is video shorts with a mix of live action puppetry, But also a twist of sm64 and gmod animation.

As seen in these videos:

this could give you the idea what the channel is about: Channel Introduction (featuring Geofcraze634 and StinkyBlueRat [Crisp rat]

And I was curious if it's okay with you as...perhaps long if it's okay with you when I use a gmod model of meggy with the sm64 mod voice of her's in a future project maybe

Well you see, I'm actually a video entertainer who has a bit of a taste of things such as Indie animations as well as underrated animations. And also puppetry. And what I currently make on my channel is video shorts with a mix of live action puppetry, But also a twist of sm64 and gmod animation.

As seen in these videos:

this could give you the idea what the channel is about: Channel Introduction (featuring Geofcraze634 and StinkyBlueRat [Crisp rat]

And I was curious if it's okay with you as...perhaps long if it's okay with you when I use a gmod model of meggy with the sm64 mod voice of her's in a future project maybe
I guess it is ok as long as you give credit to both me and the voice actor

I guess it is ok as long as you give credit to both me and the voice actor
I will. Don't worry if I come up with a video with the voices from the mod. I'll be sure to credit you and the voice actress...seeing how I got a chance to talk to her on discord one time.

I think I have the latest of extra characters (6.2), but it still won't work with the voice clips...I'm new here, so it may just be noobiness talking, but am I supposed to have extra characters?

I think I have the latest of extra characters (6.2), but it still won't work with the voice clips...I'm new here, so it may just be noobiness talking, but am I supposed to have extra characters?
I would recommend not using Extra Characters for any CS Mod at the moment as Extra Characters does mess up audio files from other CS Mods, however 6.2 should have fixed that issue so unless you haven't downloaded the newest update yet, I do not know what else to say

Hello I like the model but voice lines arent working do you have an updated version of the meggy model?
This is not an issue with the Meggy mod itself but on your side specifically, please check and make sure:

- You are using Coop Deluxe

- You are on the latest version v1.0.3

- You are using the latest version of Character Select v1.9

- You are not using an older version of the Extra Characters Ultimate Pack

VioletArts updated [CS] SMG4 Crew with a new update entry:

The SMG4 Update

The rest of the gang has arrived, took them a little longer than expected!

Changes:

• Added SMG4, SMG3, and Tari into the Mod!
  • Voicelines were added for SMG4 and Tari (SMG3 will have voicelines in a later update
  • Icons were given a slight update
Bug Fixes:

• Fixed Meggy having the same color pallete as the host of a server
  • (And if you are wondering, no there are no issues with the audio, that is an issue on your side)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread