[CS] Kazuya Mishima

[CS] Kazuya Mishima 1.0

No permission to download

tbowksies

Modder
Sep 11, 2024
tbowksies submitted a new mod:

[CS] Kazuya Mishima - Tekken 2 Kazuya ported and remodeled.

View attachment 1838
Kazuya Mishima enters Super Mario 64!
Happy Tekken 30th Anniversary!

Features:
Model, Voice lines, Icons

How to install:
Extract [CS] Kazuya Mishima folder into your /SM64 Coop/Mods/ folder

Planning to make more Tekken/Playstation characters in the future, stay tuned!
anyone wanna make a custom moveset?!

Read more about this mod...

This mod was just too awesome not to install. Good job on the model and sound choices. Like the others I did notice the sounds had issues and wouldn't play. I popped open the main lua and and the template code and noticed the one extra sound you added. I commented that out and the sounds worked so the fix could be two things.

1. If you also installed the ultimate extra characters, also uninstall the included character pack that is just dupes.

2. open Kaz's main lua and comment out [CHAR_SOUND_LETS_A_GO] = 'Ikuzo.ogg', and save the file.

I also did step 1 and edited the code so I can't reasonably say this or that fixes it.

TO THE AUTHOR
If I were to guess why your extra sound didn't work is because it was expecting an entry for every sound before 'LETS_A_GO'. I may be wrong but it's definitely something to do with that last entry in your VOICETABLE.

Keep on keepin' on y'all! Hit me up if I can help at all!

This mod was just too awesome not to install. Good job on the model and sound choices. Like the others I did notice the sounds had issues and wouldn't play. I popped open the main lua and and the template code and noticed the one extra sound you added. I commented that out and the sounds worked so the fix could be two things.

1. If you also installed the ultimate extra characters, also uninstall the included character pack that is just dupes.

2. open Kaz's main lua and comment out [CHAR_SOUND_LETS_A_GO] = 'Ikuzo.ogg', and save the file.

I also did step 1 and edited the code so I can't reasonably say this or that fixes it.

TO THE AUTHOR
If I were to guess why your extra sound didn't work is because it was expecting an entry for every sound before 'LETS_A_GO'. I may be wrong but it's definitely something to do with that last entry in your VOICETABLE.

Keep on keepin' on y'all! Hit me up if I can help at all!

Hey mate, appreciate the kind words!

There's been an issue with the Extra Characters pack (which they just very recently fixed) interfering with other skins and breaking them as of late, the [CHAR_SOUND_LETS_A_GO] = 'Ikuzo.ogg' should work as intended.

Enjoy brother, and will do!

Last edited:
Hey mate, appreciate the kind words!

There's been an issue with the Extra Characters pack (which they just very recently fixed) interfering with other skins and breaking them as of late, the [CHAR_SOUND_LETS_A_GO] = 'Ikuzo.ogg' should work as intended.

Enjoy brother, and will do!
Can confirm on that. I uncommented the entry and it worked! I don't know if they fixed it themselves in the download, though. I had to manually uninstall the included extra characters and install the ultimate pack from the list for it to work. It may be worth adding a note in the description of the mod just in case anyone else has this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread