[CS] Doki Doki Literature Club Characters!

[CS] Doki Doki Literature Club Characters! V2

No permission to download

GalacticalXenon

Modder
Jul 1, 2024
Pronouns
He/him
GalacticalXenon submitted a new mod:

[CS] Doki Doki Literature Club Characters! - Adds characters from DDLC, currently just Monika and Sayori.

I'll get Yuri and Natsuki done soon. Probably.

Adds 2 characters, Sayori and Monika, both voiced!
Sayori uses the voice of Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia, Monika uses the voice of Kaede Akamatsu from Danaganronpa V3.

View attachment 959

View attachment 961

Made using the blender character template found on the coop-deluxe github page, plus the Character Select custom character template.

Read more about this mod...

Reactions: Crewsquare
omg these look amazing!! have you ever considered making a rpg horror game custom character pack? just a suggestion :0

Reactions: Crewsquare
GalacticalXenon updated [CS] Doki Doki Literature Club Characters! with a new update entry:

Version 2!!!

-Added Yuri!! She uses the voice of Tifa from the FF7 remake, I feel it suits her decently well, and has plenty of voice lines to use.
-Heavily increased quality of all textures. If you prefer the more pixel art look of the older version, sorry about that...
- Added new voice lines to Monika. Her voice kinda sucked since Kaede had no attack noises or anything like that, so I added some lines from Ann from Persona 5, as she has the same voice actor. They mesh well together, and now she has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread