(Commission Request) Ultimate Butōden Goku Player Model

♤JAM◇

Newbie
Sep 30, 2026
1
0
50
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm looking to commission an experienced modder to port Goku's character model from Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden into SM64CoopDX as a player model. I'm mainly just looking for the base form Goku model to be made into a player model but I would be open to commissioning the Super Saiyan models as well if someone is up to the task.
 
Hey I will be interested in helping with this. I can work on porting Goku from Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden into SM64CoopDX as a playable character, including the base form and potentially the Super Saiyan versions as well.
I will be happy to discuss the details and see exactly what you’re looking for. I’m not very active on this site, so if possible, feel free to message me on Discord so we can discuss it more easily. jorsep07
 

Users who are viewing this thread