Chilly

Spellcaster
Staff member
Modder
Mar 24, 2024
Pronouns
she/her
Hi! I'm Chilly. Welcome to my workshop of knicknacks~

Here, I'll document what I'm working on as I work on it, and you guys can pitch in what your thoughts are with each dev update or what have you.
or watch me go insane because mario 64 collision is terrible to work with sometimes

Released Work
Mods you can play with RIGHT NOW!!!!
(the image previews are links)

Works in Progress
Stuff I'm currently working on. This is more of a to-do list and doesn't always mean everything here will be finished.
also these aren't in order
  • Hangout - Goldenrod City (HGSS)
  • Personal Server "lobby" map
  • Chase and Shelly (Memory Chaser) DynOS
  • Sonic R Cast as DynOS models
  • McDonalds 2.0
  • Unnamed Minecraft map I'm currently referring to as "mc_chillyrealms"
  • Minecraft skygrid Arena map

Thanks for checking out my thread! Anything I'm working on will be talked about by me (and others) below.

Last edited:
OK hi this is the first proper post of the Thing so let's start off strong, my next map.

YcZjLeV.png

I'm doing another hangout map :3 I didn't model most of it this time, and this is just a bit of an early draft since this screenshot was taken after getting everything into blender and converted to fast3d-- it's Goldenrod City from Pokemon gen 2, specifically the remakes on DS. It also has all of route 34 included, so it's a considerably large map!

The map will feature every interior from HGSS, and also some extra ones meant specifically for hangout purposes. It'll also have some secrets to find, so I can't wait to get this out to you all when it's ready! This hangout map won't be an addon however, but rather a forced thing, as I think to properly progress the idea of the "Hangout Gamemode" we should start forcing it more and have maps that people can do much more in.

Most of the work here is actually just modelling the other sides of the buildings that were cleverly culled out of the models since they were made for a top down perspective. And converting some sprite details to 3D, like the rocks. I also plan on expanding the water and adding some extra detail to make it feel more immersive.

That looks sick!

tyy, I've been whittling away at the extra geometry I have to do for all the models for the past week or so. It's taking me a bit when I don't do blender much per day.

almost killed all my drive to work on goldenrod because streamed audio's so annoying to work when it comes to music. oops! just gonna save the ideas i have revolving around music for "finishing touches" instead.

(apologies if you were expecting a more substantial dev update)

Alrighty, so, Goldenrod's getting benched for a bit. I have several maps I wanna do, and my attention span isn't capable of focusing on a single one long enough for any amount of time, so we're gonna move on to the next one.

This is another hangout map, but I can't really relay much detail about this one as it's something I'm actively making as we speak. I'll explain when it's ready! I just needed it to be known what I'm doing at the moment.

PE4a0tu.png

Randomly had the urge to do a new arena map. Here's how that's coming along.

Reactions: EmeraldLockdown
this one's coming along nicely, i should have it ready... by this weekend, if i keep up the pace. maybe!

OK hi this is the first proper post of the Thing so let's start off strong, my next map.

YcZjLeV.png

I'm doing another hangout map :3 I didn't model most of it this time, and this is just a bit of an early draft since this screenshot was taken after getting everything into blender and converted to fast3d-- it's Goldenrod City from Pokemon gen 2, specifically the remakes on DS. It also has all of route 34 included, so it's a considerably large map!

The map will feature every interior from HGSS, and also some extra ones meant specifically for hangout purposes. It'll also have some secrets to find, so I can't wait to get this out to you all when it's ready! This hangout map won't be an addon however, but rather a forced thing, as I think to properly progress the idea of the "Hangout Gamemode" we should start forcing it more and have maps that people can do much more in.

Most of the work here is actually just modelling the other sides of the buildings that were cleverly culled out of the models since they were made for a top down perspective. And converting some sprite details to 3D, like the rocks. I also plan on expanding the water and adding some extra detail to make it feel more immersive.

this pokemon!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread