LOL whoops, accidentally removed like all the textures for Goldenrod but they're all back now. That took a bit! But yeah, back to making the map not have any obvious holes in the meshes since I'm adapting a 2.5d thing to a fully 3d thing.

nziRvTz.png

Did a test import today. Not too bad! Obviously some details need to be worked out, but we're almost done here~

Reactions: SuperKirbylover
YOOOO!!! That’s looks DOPE
Yeah, I'm surprised the export took as little time as it did; usually these bigger ideas take longer! The trees and rocks are meant to be 3d, though, so.. I'm not done here. Just think it'll look nicer instead of spamming a modified 2d tree object all over the place.

Been a little. I've been wondering about that 24/7 trend you all have likely seen on Coopnet by now, and I was thinking of trying to get my own going up with a rotation of maps I've made as a purely casual, social sorta hangout server thing. Might be neat

Reactions: SuperKirbylover
i wanna downloadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd the mod

i wanna downloadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd the mod
wait, developing mods takes time. (I say this from experience) Do you really want the mod now when its unfinished, or wait for the finished product which undoubtably will be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: MlopsFunny

Users who are viewing this thread