Cannot open CS menu

ninjaika

Oct 5, 2024
Z isn't opening the character select menu, It's showing a button for the pause menu to open it but It doesnt work without having to unpause the game for the normal pause menu to get out of the way/off the screen. Trying to fix the issue I also ended up with two character select mods in my mod list (which there arent). Deleting the game and re-extracting the zip it came from didn't do a thing. edit; I got the menu to open up by binding it to down dpad instead, but if anyone can still help with the mods duping on the list in game though? It's annoying remembering which one of the two has script errors, please help me figure out how to get it to show just the one that works

Last edited:
I can't even type when I hit ` it just shows the black bar on top so I'd appreciate help on how it works. There is nowhere to reliably get help with this It's frustrating.

but it shows
MODS
Arena []
Character Select []
Character Select []
Cheats []
and etc, It isn't supposed to have two Character selects, only the bottom one works and no matter what, I cant delete the first.
You cant even fully erase the program from your pc either, like malware ?

Last edited:
are you sure you turned on the character select mod? if you're definitely sure, have you tried using a controller? any wired ones work as far as i can remember. they're easier to use and to access the character select menu you just need to press the menu button (whatever that is on your controller) and one of the triggers after. I hope i helped.

I use a controller, I'm no longer having difficulty with selecting my character! Just the extra instance(if you'd call it that?) of Character Select in my ingamemenu modlist above.

Users who are viewing this thread