Can I PLEASE be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2026
9
0
80
Pronouns
He/Him
Here, look, I NEVER cheated... PLEASE unban me I really want to play with my friend before he goes back to Arizona PLEASE!!

Thanks SkySprunk for Backing up the TRUTH

Sincerely, MarioWonderBoy on youtube https://www.youtube.com/@SteveKid21259
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

"I am the right age, i didn't cheat and I got banned for "being underage" LIKE DUDE I AM 14!! 651923681965593809 is my code, PLEASE or I will NEVER play again, I have been soo bored, and my brother and I just cannot play together anymore..." THIS IS WHAT I SAID 12 DAYS AGO!! also now I will have to say goodbye to my friend... >:(


Ok and NO ONE ANSWERS ME?!

ALSO IDK HOW TO CHEAT!!

ANSWER ME!!!
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

PLEASE ANSWER!!
 
Last edited:
Just because we made our account on the same day doesn't mean we are the same person, also he is at high school with me, we graduate in 2030 you dumb #######.
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:


My friend made this account for me
son-meme.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread