Better Waluigi Model

(Error)

Apr 18, 2024
Ok, so, I know this comes across bad to the devs, but that waluigi in the game is not waluigi, hes barely taller than wario in-game, i know he's short to match the proportions of mario but y'know what I mean, right?

I honestly feel like for all purposes though it's better that way. You don't want a ridiculously large character, and Waluigi already stands out from the rest. I personally don't notice the height difference all that much, but eh.
That's just my two cents.

I like it more since it's better proportioned to Mario, plus he has to keep the Mario anims so i think it's the best compromise, But if you don't enjoy it, feel free to install or make a dynos yourself, i personally use the Net64 Wario due to my attachment to it.

I think it would be fun to give the player an option to use the MP3 model of Waluigi instead of the current one, or something like that.

I think it would be fun to give the player an option to use the MP3 model of Waluigi instead of the current one, or something like that.

That'd have to be a mod. We can't allow ported models like that to be part of vanilla/the repo, since it'd risk the whole project getting struck down.

Users who are viewing this thread