Hello! I've recently finished a custom [CS] mod for SM64CoopDX to the point where I'm now comfortable sharing it here, it features characters from my animated series 'Necro-Nancy 64', with custom voice lines, swapping model parts, and a custom health HUD icon that I've made from the ground up.
Here's a trailer I made some months ago showcasing this mod, though changes have been made to the mod since then
And here is the mod itself via Google Drive, there is a text file in the link where I credit every tutorial and resource used to bring this mod to fruition as this is my first ever attempt into SM64 modding
If there are any further requests, issues, or feedback, please do let me know! I want to make this mod as hassle free as I'm able to and become a more competent SM64 modder. Thank you and enjoy!
Here's a trailer I made some months ago showcasing this mod, though changes have been made to the mod since then
And here is the mod itself via Google Drive, there is a text file in the link where I credit every tutorial and resource used to bring this mod to fruition as this is my first ever attempt into SM64 modding
If there are any further requests, issues, or feedback, please do let me know! I want to make this mod as hassle free as I'm able to and become a more competent SM64 modder. Thank you and enjoy!