adventure time pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to learn how to make them yourself if you really want them. Otherwise, commission someone to make them.

Feel free to learn how to make them yourself if you really want them. Otherwise, commission someone to make them.
I guess you didn't notice that I'm asking someone who does know how to make them because I've tried and failed, so if I had them made basically, you're kind of a weirdo aren't you?

I'm the weirdo 😂. Just wanna let you know, people don't make specific mods for free. You're gonna have to commission someone to make it if you really want those models

I'm the weirdo 😂. Just wanna let you know, people don't make mods for free. You're gonna have to commission someone to make it if you really want those models
what a contradiction you just said, LITERALLY MODS ARE FREE, the only mods I have done have been for sonic r and people have asked me for recolors or skins and never told me that with money, you are a moron.

People make mods on their own accord. Not whenever someone on the internet begs them to make it. Sure, downloading mods are free. But that doesn't mean mod creators will make a mod for someone for free. Nothing I said contradicts itself

Regardless, this specific forum is for requests and suggestions for the base game, not mod requests. Locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread