WiddlePets

WiddlePets v1.1.1

wibblus

Modder
Mar 24, 2024
wibblus submitted a new mod:

WiddlePets - a buddy/pet mod for sm64coopdx, with API !

A buddy/pet mod for sm64coopdx, with API for other mods to add their own pets ! Have these lil guys follow you around on your adventure, and give em lil headpats :3

View attachment 875
View attachment 876View attachment 877

This version comes with four default pets: Headphone Goomba, Mechakoopa, Fly Guy, and Bob-Omb Buddy !

If you are interested in mods using the WiddlePets API, check out the...

Read more about this mod...

Reactions: Jekino
This mod is cool! I love being able to have pets with me! Something that would be rad is if someone made a mod to make Paper Mario partners as widdlepets! I know there's a mod that adds Paper Mario characters as playable characters, but having them as widdlepets would be cool since it'd kinda be like having a partner as if it was a Paper Mario game!

Will someday have a version for ex coop? Or it's exclusive of coop dx?

Will someday have a version for ex coop? Or it's exclusive of coop dx?
i work exclusively with coopdx, and am not concerned with compatibility anymore due to the merge.

I can't open the menu
any more information you can give on this issue? has the mod loaded properly, and did you try using '/pet' in the chat?

Trabalho exclusivamente com coopdx e não estou mais preocupado com a compatibilidade devido à fusão.

mais alguma informação que você possa dar sobre esse assunto? o mod carregou corretamente e você tentou usar '/pet' no chat?
I'm someone else, I tried, I wrote '/pet' but it didn't work

i work exclusively with coopdx, and am not concerned with compatibility anymore due to the merge.

any more information you can give on this issue? has the mod loaded properly, and did you try using '/pet' in the chat?
Yes, I downloaded it fine, but it comes out as "unknown command"

wibblus updated WiddlePets with a new update entry:

v1.1

v1.1 so soon ! there were a few bugs that really needed fixing, so i took the chance to also improve on some mechanics and implement some suggested features/changes. Reworked some settings, added to the API, improved pet jumping and physics, among other fixes and improvements.
The full changelog is available on the release page on Github.

( your WiddlePets settings will be reset after switching to this update! )

Read the rest of this update entry...

An error occurred while testing the new version of the mod and the game e It locked a few minutes later and the game closed or crashed
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

Ocorreu um erro ao testar a nova versão do mod e do jogo e ele travou alguns minutos depois e o jogo fechou ou travou

I can't send the photo but it says It happened
a script error in widdlepets mod

Last edited:
But my screen still starts to Lock then freezes and I can only hear the sounds

Look at this

Last edited:
But my screen still starts to Lock then freezes and I can only hear the sounds

Look at this

the mod is made for coopdx only, so it won't work properly on the android port since it's built off of ex-coop, sorry.

I'm using coop dx, but it won't let me enable the mod
see the note at the bottom of the mod page; if the mod is grayed out, it is because you have ex-coop compatibility turned on. This can be disabled in the 'Join" menu (and will no longer exist as an option after the merger update)

Users who are viewing this thread