SKL's Pizza Tower Pack Progress

SuperKirbylover

Modder
Mar 24, 2024
superkirbylover.me
Pronouns
She/He/They
Hey all, ScottKL here! hey guys, i know since i've posted about it on my website that people have been waiting for a release on this pack i made with the pizza tower guys. can't release it yet due to polish and mainly waiting for the final recordings of voice lines, but i will say a lot has changed since i've first posted about it!
for one, the characters's proportions now don't look as jank compared to mario! my main issue was their heads were too big. that's been rectified!

NKWQxQr.png

Mario and Peppino Spaghetti standing in the Castle Grounds pathway, with Mario on the left and Peppino on the right.

hbMcE0p.png

The Noise, Noisette, Peppino and Gustavo standing together in the Castle Grounds.

also, in case it wasn't obvious, the health HUD has been updated to be pizza! very innovative, i know. it's based off of older demos of pizza tower, and i had to model the pizza in 3d and render it to make it look like that
at some point the metalcap models for the four didn't have a separate rig and was a simple material swap, but that's since been changed cause i think the metal wings are cool!!

OLMu8Ah.png

Gustavo in the Castle Grounds with the Metal and Wing Cap.

nn3cCA5.png

Peppino standing it the Castle Grounds with a figure approaching from the background.

overall, that's all i gotta show!! hope you enjoy :]

Users who are viewing this thread