My pc no wants to connect to CoopNet servers

AlexBasurero

Mar 31, 2024
Pronouns
Alex
Hi, i want to post here my issue so; my game some times die by some crashing and if i try to join to the coopnet by cmd or my browser just dont works
just says "The connection has been restarted" and the game no works for now

My pc:
Windows 11 Insider preview 26120
Browser: Mozilla firefox
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

UPDATE:
i got a response, but i got the same error by trying to connect with CMD
i got this

* Recv failure: Connection was reset
* Closing connection
curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection was reset

Last edited:
Connection issues aren't very specific, which means it's impossible to know what's causing the problem.

Lost connection to CoopNet!" or "Cannot connect to CoopNet!"
* Make sure your router isn't blocking the connection to CoopNet.
* Your computer could also be interfering. Try disabling your firewall and antivirus. Also, make sure you don't have a VPN enabled, as those don't work on CoopNet.
* Make sure you have an active internet connection, and that it's able to hold a stable connection. Connection speeds also play a big part in this. If your speeds are very slow, it's likely that a connection won't be established.
* Try changing your DNS and flush your DNS cache. Sometimes that could fix random disconnects.
* Network congestion could also cause random disconnects, so if you have a lot of devices connected to your router, try disconnecting some.

"Failed to connect to player 'Playername'"
Check your NAT type and make sure it isn't very strict. Also make sure you're connected to the main router if you have a double NAT setup, as both of these will cause problems with p2p connections.

Sometimes restarting your device and/or your router will fix the connection issues.

It might be fine, but that doesn't mean everything will just work. I can't help any further. I can't give you a fix to a problem I don't know the cause to

It might be fine, but that doesn't mean everything will just work. I can't help any further. I can't give you a fix to a problem I don't know the cause to
thanks, i gonna keep searching for some solution
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

k the issue is solved, i buy a new ethernet cable and is gone, btw thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread