Modder Status Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabblet

Modder
Aug 16, 2024
Pronouns
he/him
Hello, I go by Rabblet and some months ago I got into playing sm64coopdx with friends, and once I saw the character select mod, I thought I'd try my hand at a couple of custom characters.
I made Neco-Arc and a stylized Mips. Thought some people would get a kick out of them, so I wanted to upload them here.

For both I think (pardon my memory, this was some months ago) I used the Mario blender template from the Fast64 github, I have very little experience 3d modeling so for Mips initially I used some parts from a Mario 64 model rip on models-resources as a base and remodeled them to fit the higher polycount of player models, Neco-Arc was done just using the Mario template, eventual textures on both are done by me. To understand how custom characters and custom voices worked, I used the Toadette character lua file from the included "char-select-extra-chars" mod, credited to FluffaMario & AngelicMiracles, as a template.

Here's some slightly outdated videos of the character:

And a couple of screenshots of how they look right now:

Here's a link to a zip with both of them inside in case they need to be reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread