thank you!!! ^w^B3313 is banned on the website. You can still host it if you find it.
Hello, this is lead developer Agent X here and I wanted to clarify a rule on our site that seems to be raising some eyebrows from the people up on Twitter. It is regarding the B3313 ban.
Firstly, I would just like to say that I find going into a public space like Twitter and criticizing our site is exactly the kind of behavior that made Eeliot lock the thread from the guy who first brought it up here. Instead of trying to have an objective, rational conversation with us, you are going to a public space and insinuating we will refuse to answer or hear what people have to say about the...
- AgentX
- Replies: 0
- Forum: Announcements
No, Aqua, it's bannedI want to play b3313 with one of my friends but im not sure if its on the site.
-Robin
I got a file with the full unmodified B3313 0.7 version. Download it hereSeeing very few servers hosting that romhack really makes me also want to host with it... gotta find a way to get it dum deduuum... :]