Deleting unwanted mods on MacBook

b0b

Jun 7, 2024
australia melbourne
Pronouns
he/him
right now I'm trying to get an updated version of a mod I want but I can't figure out how to delete the old version of said mod
I see that the user folder is one way, but it won't open AT ALL, I don't know what happened but it won't lead me to the user folder, can't find it
trying to find them is a no go, already tried it
Is there any way I can delete the mods I don't need anymore, or am I doomed to have old mods?? (reminder that I'm playing on MacBook)

Open finder, and in the menu bar, hit "Go," then hit "Go to Folder". Once you do that, copy and paste this in:

~/Library/Application Support/sm64ex-coop/

That should work, if it doesn't, you can try checking the app file, going to Contents/MacOS, then opening up the mods folder, and handling things from there. Coop shouldn't be putting mods into here though, so hopefully they aren't all in there :/.

Open finder, and in the menu bar, hit "Go," then hit "Go to Folder". Once you do that, copy and paste this in:

~/Library/Application Support/sm64ex-coop/

That should work, if it doesn't, you can try checking the app file, going to Contents/MacOS, then opening up the mods folder, and handling things from there. Coop shouldn't be putting mods into here though, so hopefully they aren't all in there :/.
well i found the mods, thank you so much for the help!
Don't double post! Use that edit button! Post automatically merged:

another problem sparked...
the game downloaded mods ingame, but whenever I look around I cant find said mods that were downloaded... example, if I want to download (lets say flood) inside sm64coopdx, and I don't get it from the website, the game will download it for me, but then I cant find it
anyway to fix?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread