[CS] Shy Guy 64 1.3

Alestar24

Modder
Jul 2, 2024
Italy
Pronouns
He/Him
Alestar24 submitted a new mod:

[CS] Shy Guy 64 - Shy Guys are ready to invade sm64coopdx!!!

Rejoice Shy Guy fans, cause they just arrived in sm64coopdx ready for everything!
This [CS] pack features a revisited model of the vanilla Shy Guy of sm64, but now he has recolorability, custom icons and sounds. Plus, there are a total of 10 alternative styles to fully customize your own Shy Guy (a big thanks to Squishy for helping me in the code for the alt. costumes).
So, what are you waiting for? It is Shy Guy time!

View attachment 1121

Read more about this mod...

Alestar24 updated [CS] Shy Guy 64 with a new update entry:

[CS] Shy Guy 64 1.2

You really thought these Shy Guys had disappeared huh? Well no, they were busy, they were trying to understand what the newcomer was trying to tell them, the only words they understood were like "YEAH TOAST!!!!!!"
Apart from that, here's the new stuff:

1. Added a new style, directly from the SMG4 universe, the weird Shy Guy obsessed with Toasts!
He comes with recolorable butterfly wings and a nice toast for everytime he gets a star.

2. The Toady Shy Guy got a totally new better looking...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Alestar24 updated [CS] Shy Guy 64 with a new update entry:

[CS] Shy Guy 64 1.3

Hello there, here we are again with a new update, lets see:
1. A new Shy Guy joins the team, the most famous variation, which even appeared in the film, the Snifit! (I still don't know how I managed to forget about him, sry Snifit)
2. Updated all other costumes code, there were some recolorabilty issues, especially with the Metal Cap, Toady outfit and YEAHTOAST outfit, but now everything is fine! (I hope)
More and more Shy Guys are coming to Peach's Castle and more will arrive in the future...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Users who are viewing this thread