[CS] Fazbear 64

[CS] Fazbear 64 v0.4.5

SwagSkeleton95

Modder
Aug 10, 2024
Pronouns
he/him
SwagSkeleton95 submitted a new mod:

[CS] Fazbear 64 - Your favorite haunted animatronics, now in Mario 64!

Fazbear 64​

Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza the Mushroom Kingdom, where fantasy and fun come to life!​

View attachment 1593
In a special crossover, Freddy Fazbear and his band have been invited to the Mushroom Kingdom to throw a big pizza party! Unfortunately that dastardly King Koopa, angry that he wasn't invited, has taken all 120 pizza slices and scattered them throughout the painting...​

Read more about this mod...

SwagSkeleton95 updated [CS] Fazbear 64 with a new update entry:

v0.2: The Foxy update!

He's a little bit late, but Foxy the Pirate joins the crew!
This update adds Foxy (I'm sure you guessed), who comes with an unwithered alt, new custom sounds, and a custom longjump animation based on his FNAF2 jumpscare.
But wait! A secret sixth character has joined! There is now also a bare endoskeleton to play as.View attachment 1636
In other news, the future plans for the mod have expanded a little bit.
I'm hoping to give Foxy different stats from the rest in the future...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SwagSkeleton95 updated [CS] Fazbear 64 with a new update entry:

v0.3: The Springtrap update!

Everyone's favorite yellow (formerly) rabbit joins the mod! Freddy and friends aren't quite so thrilled to have him here, but he's here.
This update adds Springtrap, who comes with new sounds, a new life icon, and a Spring Bonnie alt. Note that while Spring Bonnie is recolorable, Springtrap isn't (yet). This'll come in a future update, hopefully.
View attachment 1708

This update also fixes some oversights from the previous update, namely a faulty error message, and Foxy's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

it won't let me use it, i tried to import them, but it said that it failed to import

Users who are viewing this thread